I felt like doing something a little different for this post. I’ve never done a favorite’s list before so I hope you like it!
- Tresemme Beauty-Full Volume shampoo and conditioner. I tend to only wash my hair every three days. The reverse shampoo and conditioner system is amazing. It leaves my hair soft, and full of volume. I am 100% in love with this product!
- Size Queen mascara by Too Faced. This mascara has quickly become my go to mascara. I have thin, short lashes and this mascara leaves them looking long and full.
- Water Bottle with time markers on it. This is a strange one but it is one of the water bottles that has times written on it to make sure you know how much water you need to consume by a certain time. I am completely loving it right now since I am trying to drink at least 80 ounces of water a day. It gives me a goal and I am able to see when I reach it! I would definitely recommend investing in one! I got mine off of Etsy for around $20 I believe?
- 21 Pilots. I have had there album on repeat lately. Lane Boy and Stressed Out have to be two of my favorites.
- Making Memories by Ollie Green and Josh Devine. This song is the perfect driving around with your windows down song. I am loving it!
- Troye Sivan. Have you listened to his new album Blue Neighbourhood? I am OBSESSED with pretty much every single song on that album. WILD, FOOLS, COOL, and YOUTH are my favorites.
- YouTube. March was the month of watching YouTube videos for me. I was down in the dumps a lot this month but watching different YouTubers definitely helped. Joe Weller, Zoe Sugg, SacconeJoly’s and Grace Helbig just to name a few. I need to watch their videos because I know they will put a smile on my face when I’ve had a bad day.
- Etsy. A majority of my money lately has been going to Etsy. I am all about cute little crafts BUT I am the least crafty person in the world.. I cannot even draw a straight line. So I find cute stuff on there and can help a small business, it’s a win-win situation.
I hope you liked this post. Let me know what you loved in March!
See y’all in the next post! 🙂