I felt like doing something a little different for this post. I’ve never done a favorite’s list before so I hope you like it!
- Tresemme Beauty-Full Volume shampoo and conditioner. I tend to only wash my hair every three days. The reverse shampoo and conditioner system is amazing. It leaves my hair soft, and full of volume. I am 100% in love with this product!
- Size Queen mascara by Too Faced. This mascara has quickly become my go to mascara. I have thin, short lashes and this mascara leaves them looking long and full.
- Water Bottle with time markers on it. This is a strange one but it is one of the water bottles that has times written on it to make sure you know how much water you need to consume by a certain time. I am completely loving it right now since I am trying to drink at least 80 ounces of water a day. It gives me a goal and I am able to see when I reach it! I would definitely recommend investing in one! I got mine off of Etsy for around $20 I believe?
- 21 Pilots. I have had there album on repeat lately. Lane Boy and Stressed Out have to be two of my favorites.
- Making Memories by Ollie Green and Josh Devine. This song is the perfect driving around with your windows down song. I am loving it!
- Troye Sivan. Have you listened to his new album Blue Neighbourhood? I am OBSESSED with pretty much every single song on that album. WILD, FOOLS, COOL, and YOUTH are my favorites.
- YouTube. March was the month of watching YouTube videos for me. I was down in the dumps a lot this month but watching different YouTubers definitely helped. Joe Weller, Zoe Sugg, SacconeJoly’s and Grace Helbig just to name a few. I need to watch their videos because I know they will put a smile on my face when I’ve had a bad day.
- Etsy. A majority of my money lately has been going to Etsy. I am all about cute little crafts BUT I am the least crafty person in the world.. I cannot even draw a straight line. So I find cute stuff on there and can help a small business, it’s a win-win situation.
I hope you liked this post. Let me know what you loved in March!
See y’all in the next post! 🙂
I honestly don’t even know where to start when it comes to Zoe. She is one of my favourite people on this planet. When I found out that Zoe also has anxiety, it honestly made me love her even more.
She shows in every video how to be yourself and not worry about what others think. She is a strong woman who knows exactly what to say at the exact right moments. She is a writer, a vlogger, a blogger and an all around amazing person.
LET’S START THIS COUNTDOWN.
3. Inspirational: Zoe has inspired me to be myself. I know that sounds extremely cliche, but it is honestly the truth. I have watched her videos for what seems like forever now. She has taken the time out of her day to talk and show us that even if you do suffer from a mental illness such as anxiety, that it does not define you. She shows that no matter what is going on in life, you can always come out ahead and be the best you that you can be.
2. Talented: Zoe started off blogging about just things that interested her and she has turned that into an amazing YouTube channel that now has over 10,000,000 subscribers. She posts so many different types of videos, from challenges to make-up tutorials. She also posts different Haul videos, which are personally some of my favourite things ever. My number one favourite video that Zoe uploads are just the chatty videos where she sits in front of the camera and talks to us like we are really there and that means a lot to me. just because it feels like we can actually say that Zoe is our friend.
1. Relatable: Zoe is so funny. Just some of her characteristics make me giggle. I feel as if she doesn’t take things way to seriously. She knows how to have a good time and make jokes that a genuinely funny. I can watch one of her videos when I am having a bad anxiety day and they will make me feel so much better. If I didn’t have a Zoe video to watch I don’t know who I would be able to relate to so much. She is just a normal person who goes through the same things that us as viewers go through, it’s just that she films it and posts these videos online for millions of people to see.
Zoe is a true inspiration to me and countless others. I look up to her so much even though she is only 3 years older than me. I would do anything to just tell her Thank You and to let her know how much she has helped me without even knowing it.
So this is to you Zoe Sugg.
Thank You for everything you do and please keep doing it.